**The Two foolish girls in the Exam hall** MARY: How was your paper Gloria ? GLORIA: It was kind of hard, I didn't know the past tense of 'think', I thought and thought and thought for a long time, then finally i wrote 'thunk' MARY: I guess you are right because I wrote thunk after I thought 4 a while.. ... MARY: Shit! And what about the past tense of 'write' ? GLORIA: I dont know what I wrote, I think I wrote 'written' MARY: That one I didn't even bother, When I saw the next number asking for the past tense of 'go', I just went out of the Exam Room. GLORIA: Me too, when I reached that number I couldn't take it anymore, Those idiots gave us an exam beyond our scope.. . Describe the two of them in One word???
The Olumofin brothers have reacted to the widely circulated news that they were asked to leave the celebrity wedding ceremony between Tunde Demuren and Tolu Oniru The Olumofin brothers inside the wedding hall Yesterday, there were reports that the Olumofin brothers, Joro and Dokun Olumofin were turned back from Toolz and Tunde Demuren's traditional wedding by the bride and groom's parents. Dokun pictured with the groom, Tunde According to LIB, the Olumofin brothers were contacted to find out their side of the story and they denied they were asked to leave the wedding. Dokun Olumofin said; "We can all agree that a persons wedding is a once in a life time event for which reason Tunde and I had spoken on Wednesday last week and agreed to put drama behind and move forward. We had already decided in view of the previous drama surrounding this event, to cut short our stay at the event, congratulate our friend and leave. That precisely w...
A transparency and watchdog group, SERAP, has made a list of questions former president Goodluck Jonathan must answer on the controversial arms deal scandal. Goodluck Jonathan Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project (SERAP) has sent an open letter to former President Goodluck Jonathan seeking explanations from him on “what you knew or had reason to know on the apparent diversion and sharing of over $2 billion meant for purchase of arms to fight Boko Haram.” The letter dated 8th January 2016 and signed by SERAP executive director Adetokunbo Mumuni reads in part: “SERAP is sending you this open letter to seek explanations from you, as former President and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, on what you knew, or had reason to know on the apparent diversion and sharing of the over $2 billion meant to purchase arms to empower Nigerian soldiers to fight Boko Haram." “SERAP considers that there is enough material in the public d...
Former Rick Ross' Maybach music rapper, Wale, who has roots in Nigeria, was spotted in Lagos over the weekend as he attended an event and hanged out with Nigerian music stars. American rapper, Olubowale Victor Akintimehin, better known by his stage name as Wale, who was formerly signed to Rick Ross' Maybach music empire, arrived in Lagos on friday for a couple of projects and he has since been seen hanging out with Nigerian stars. The from Washington, DC., rapper who rose to prominence in 2006, when his song "Dig Dug" became popular in his hometown was also spotted at the star-studded wedding of Toolz and Tunde Demuren with Wizkid, Olamide, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Obi Asika and more. See more photos below; Obi Asika, Wale, DJ Jimmy Jatt
Popular Nigerian singer, Patoranking, has set the pace for other entertainers as he has today, paid a visit to the lawmakers in the National Assembly, Abuja. When entertainment meets politics...do the Maths! Nigerian reggae-dancehall singer and songwriter, Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie, better known by his stage name as Patoranking, today, paid a visit to the National Assembly, Abuja were he also had a chat with the senate president, Dr. Bukola Saraki. The "My woman, My everything" crooner took to his Instagram to share the photos tof his fans and followers and captioned one of the images; "God bless Nigeria � 10 Senators + 1 musician + 1 Real G @farouk_bindo do the Maths. #Whayasay!!!." He captioned another photo; "Had a nice time with the Senate President of Nigeria...God bless you sir @bukolasaraki #Makeam #Whayasay!!!." The Senate president also took to Twitter to appreciate the singer and pos...
Hmmm! So, yesterday I took a girl out on a date and after we finished eating. I went to pay for the food we ate. The waiter didn't have 500 naira change to give me. I asked the girl to sit let's wait for the waiter to go look for change and surprisingly she said I was embarrassing her, that I should act like a big Guy and leave the change for the waiter... Hehehhehhhh! See me see trouble oo. Does she know the things 500 naira can do? I guess she doesn't. Well, let me highlight few of the things 500 naira can do in case she doesn't know... 500 naira can buy you 5 loaves of bread and two fishes, if you are lucky to have Jesus around, you will feed 5000 people... It's that the money she want me to leave? Sardine = N150, indomie (hungry man size) = N100, 2 eggs = N60, plastic Coke = 100. Total N410, and you say 500 naira is small money? I'll use 500 naira to buy 3 albums and good earpiece? Rice N100, beans N50, meat N100, plastic malt N100 and remaining...
Pirates of the Caribbean star actress, Penelope Cruz is unrecognizable as she goes completely topless and sports shaven head to play cancer-stricken character in emotional new movie, "Ma Ma." The star sports a shaven head for the role as she highlights a very important cause In shocking photos gone viral, Spanish actress and model, Penélope Cruz, forego her usual glamorous appearance and looks unrecognisable as she bares her body and sport a shaven head for her latest heartbreaking role where she plays a woman fighting breast cancer in the movie, Ma Ma. The film was released in Spain last year but is now set for worldwide release. Talking to radio show, Cadena Ser, the 41-year-old star said that taking on the role was incredibly important to her. Penelope Cruz foregoes bare her body and sport a shaven head for her role in Ma Ma She said: 'This is one of the most wonderful characters that I will ever be offered to play...
Comments
Post a Comment