Husband of Olajumoke, Nigeria's model with the fastest growing career in the history of showbiz has opened up on their marriage and other issues. Olajumoke's family In a chat with Encomium magazine, Sunday Orisaguna, husband of the latest sensation in town and ex-Agege bread seller turned model, Jumoke Orisaguna, let us know that he is not intimidated by his wife's new found wealth and fame, and like the biblical Ruth, her God was his God, her money, his money. Read the interview below: Encomium: How do you feel today? I am very happy. I never expected it. I didn’t know things will turn around for us this soon. I wasn’t expecting it. I cannot express how I feel today. I didn’t know we can get to where we are today. From the time I was born till now. It is overwhelming. I didn’t ever envisage such a great thing. I didn’t know we can ever get here. What actually happened, why did your wife come over to Lagos and you didn’t come with her? ...
Comments
Post a Comment