Two Foolish Girls in the Exams Hall Forwarded by Diqrular

**The Two foolish girls in the Exam hall**



MARY: How was your paper Gloria ?

GLORIA: It was kind of hard, I didn't know the past tense of 'think', I thought and thought and thought for a long time, then finally i wrote 'thunk'

MARY: I guess you are right because I wrote thunk after I thought 4 a while.. ...

MARY: Shit! And what about the past tense of 'write' ?

GLORIA: I dont know what I wrote, I think I wrote 'written'

MARY: That one I didn't even bother, When I saw the next number asking for the past tense of 'go', I just went out of the Exam Room.

GLORIA: Me too, when I reached that number I couldn't take it anymore, Those idiots gave us an exam beyond our scope..
.
Describe the two of them in One word???

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

TWO GIRLS' CONVERSATION IN A BUS Forwarded by Diqrulah

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

How I was Betrayed at PDP's National Convention in Port Harcourt - Ali Modu Sheriff

#Wizkid/Linda Ikeji Beef: Linda Ikeji Reports Wizkid To The Commisioner of Police

Those Behind the Fall of Naira Will Not Live to Enjoy It - Pastor Adeboye Places Curse on Greedy Nigerians

Why Marriage is Beyond Cooking & Praying for an Hour - Pastor Chris Ojigbani Talks on Trending

A Coward Who is Not Bold Enough to Name the Minister - Rotimi Amaechi and Ben Bruce Fights Dirty