Two Foolish Girls in the Exams Hall Forwarded by Diqrular

**The Two foolish girls in the Exam hall**



MARY: How was your paper Gloria ?

GLORIA: It was kind of hard, I didn't know the past tense of 'think', I thought and thought and thought for a long time, then finally i wrote 'thunk'

MARY: I guess you are right because I wrote thunk after I thought 4 a while.. ...

MARY: Shit! And what about the past tense of 'write' ?

GLORIA: I dont know what I wrote, I think I wrote 'written'

MARY: That one I didn't even bother, When I saw the next number asking for the past tense of 'go', I just went out of the Exam Room.

GLORIA: Me too, when I reached that number I couldn't take it anymore, Those idiots gave us an exam beyond our scope..
.
Describe the two of them in One word???

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

Girlfriend Bathes Boyfriend with Hot Oil Nearly Killing Him (Graphic Photos)

Buhari Presidential Media Chat Live Stream: Watch Nigeria's Leader Answer Questions On National Issues [VIDEO]

Drama as Filipino Priest Preach on Hoverboard During Mass in Church (Photo+Video)

Man Beheads His Own Mom on Mother's Day

The Moment WWE Legend, John Cena Proposed to His Girlfriend at WrestleMania (Photos+Video)

Strip Clubs and Friday Night Prostitution in Lagos - By Bello AbdulAzeez