MTN Message Forwarded by Seun

I dey my room jeje this morning, na im MTN come send me message say "You have just won a 7 days free amazing facts sms" Since na free, I said no problem.


 I come si down for one corner dey expect wonderful and lovely facts.

The first message come enter saying "Do you know that Nigeria is a country"

followed by the second saying "we get meat from animals"

 I open my mouth in shock, then the third one came in "Do you know that fishes cannot fly"

See this yeye MTN ? Them think say na only them sabi facts.

 I come begin my own : *Do you know that Abacha was alive before he died ?

*Do you know that orphans no get mama and papa

 *Scientist confirmed that dwarfs are short people

*UNILAG dey for Lagos state

*Do you know that water is liquid

*Do you know that Lokoja is the capital of Kogi state

*Do you know that I house of gold presidium is in St. Theresa parish

*Do you know that everybody reading this post is smiling

 *Do you know that anybody that adds his/her own will be more happier . . .

 Abeg, add yours make the fun continue

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Prisoner Attempts to Escape Jail through the Toilet (Photos+Video)

An eight-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her football coach.

Oyegun Talks Rift with Tinubu as He Visits Buhari (Photos)

A 17-Year-Old Bauchi Boy Proposes to His Girlfriend and She Refuses...What the Boy Did Next will Shock you

25-year-old Man Clubs His Father to Death Over Disagreement with Mother (Photo)

See WHO Makes Disturbing Predictions About Nigeria