Marriage Wahala: Man Vs Woman forwarded by Bash


Man: Marry me?

Woman: Do you have a flat?

Man: No.
Woman: Do you have a Camry car?
Man: No.
Woman: How much is your salary?
Man: No salary, but,..
Woman: No but. You have nothing. How can I marry you? Leave please b4 I open eye for u!
Man: well...... I have one estate, 3  landed properties in GRA, 3 Ferraris, 2 Porsches and 2 G wagon. Why do I still need to buy Camry. How can I be paid salary when actually I'm the BOSS...
Woman: that's why I told you to leave, cause am coming to your house myself to propose to you......

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

How Abba Moro, Others Cut Cost Causing NIS Recruitment Tragedy

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

CBN Security Guard Arrested for Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes

How a Nigerian Student Strangled His Lover to Death for Ignoring Him on Valentine's Day

A Coward Who is Not Bold Enough to Name the Minister - Rotimi Amaechi and Ben Bruce Fights Dirty

Nigerian Actress and Driver Get Arrested by Police in Osun state (Photo)

Nigeria Man Facing Execution in Indonesia Says He's Innocent, Refuses to Sign Paper