JUST BEFORE U SLEEP by Arowolo

Image result for JUST BEFORE U SLEEP

I remember calling a lady who owed me some money and she didn't pick my calls. I called 10 times and still no answer..

Then I decided to send her a message that reads - 

*"Hi madam, I'm not calling for the money issue o, I just wanted to tell you that I just witnessed two girls fighting for your husband in town today, it was a big fight and he was just there watching, and then one of the girls managed to escape and got into his car and they drove away",* then l pressed send button.

After some minutes she called and I ignored, she kept calling and I saw 21 missed calls from her and a message which reads - 

*"where was the fighting spot, where did they go, did you recognize the girls???Pleased tell me, am falling apart."*

I just read and didn't respond.

She called again 5 times and I didn't answer, then another message from her -
*"I have your money,  can we meet and you tell me more?"*

Then I replied, ok you can transfer the money so that I pass by the Oando filling station to refill, then I will pick you and drive to one of the girls' place because I know them. 

After 2 minutes, I got a transfer alert message,
my money was fully paid.

I then switched off my phone and slept like a baby!

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Tee Billz Sniff Cocaine - Tiwa Savage

Couple Dumped and Cut Off their Newborn Baby's Private Parts in a Pit Toilet (Photo)

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting Drunk at a Party (Photo)

School Bullies Humiliate, Beat-up and Strip Female Teenager in Public Over an Argument (Photos+Video)

Flavour Caused Confusion on Instgaram

Fire Disaster at Kurmi Market in Kano State Goods Worth Millions Destroyed, One Person Died (Photos)