I never knew the Nigerian national anthem was in English language by Murtala Adamu


When I was in primary school, I never knew the Nigerian national anthem was in English language.
Back then, it used to be like:
Araiz oh compamshown

Najeriya skolobey

Tusa awa fadaslan

witlo an sley anfe

Dale bo of awahirosfa

Shaleba vi inveh

Tusa tusa awa mayt

Worle shobon in frido
Pisan yuniti"
Hehehe, don't laugh at me, I know u also sang it like that.

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

TWO GIRLS' CONVERSATION IN A BUS Forwarded by Diqrulah

How I was Betrayed at PDP's National Convention in Port Harcourt - Ali Modu Sheriff

A Coward Who is Not Bold Enough to Name the Minister - Rotimi Amaechi and Ben Bruce Fights Dirty

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

#Wizkid/Linda Ikeji Beef: Linda Ikeji Reports Wizkid To The Commisioner of Police

Those Behind the Fall of Naira Will Not Live to Enjoy It - Pastor Adeboye Places Curse on Greedy Nigerians

Why Marriage is Beyond Cooking & Praying for an Hour - Pastor Chris Ojigbani Talks on Trending