#FootballNews: Manchester United manager Mourinho opens up about Schweinsteiger's future




Manchester United
 manager Jose Mourinho has confirmed Bastian Schweinsteiger is not in his plans at Old Trafford.
The German midfielder has been training with the reserves since returning to Carrington following Euro 2016.
He was not included in the squad to play Galatasaray or Everton, along with Adnan Januzaj, Andreas Pereira and Paddy McNair.
And Mourinho has confirmed they are not in his plans as he looks to trim his squad.
He said: "I think what is happening is happening in every club in the world which is the manager decides his squad and chooses a certain number of players to face the season and that's it.
"I normally like to work with 20 players plus the three goalkeepers which is what I do for 15 years because we have so many players but at the same time we also have so many competition and especially the Europa League is a competition that changes a lot of the season.
"You can play 15 matches, you play on the Thursday, you have a big risk, travel a lot, normally you are going to play the Premier League on the Sunday so I made the decision to be with 23 players plus three goalkeepers which I think is still a lot and I had to make my decisions."Wayne Rooney talks about what Jose Mourinho is like in the changing roomVIDEO LOA

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

TWO GIRLS' CONVERSATION IN A BUS Forwarded by Diqrulah

How I was Betrayed at PDP's National Convention in Port Harcourt - Ali Modu Sheriff

A Coward Who is Not Bold Enough to Name the Minister - Rotimi Amaechi and Ben Bruce Fights Dirty

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

#Wizkid/Linda Ikeji Beef: Linda Ikeji Reports Wizkid To The Commisioner of Police

Those Behind the Fall of Naira Will Not Live to Enjoy It - Pastor Adeboye Places Curse on Greedy Nigerians

Why Marriage is Beyond Cooking & Praying for an Hour - Pastor Chris Ojigbani Talks on Trending