Why Ladies Find Me Attractive - Popular Actor John Dumelo

 
John Dumelo, a Ghollywood actor, has recently disclosed the secrets behind the reasons why ladies find him very attractive.
 
According to Vanguard, the talented actor who made the revelations at the Nigerian launch of Ghandour Cosmetics product range in Lagos, said keeping his hair neat is one of the features ladies find irresistible.
 
“I always keep my hair well cut and neat, I know a lot of boys or a lot of men who have always wanted to use the product too because it’s good for the hair. It straightens out the hair and  makes the hair look neat and it attracts the women as well.“
 
He explained that keeping his hair neat is also part of the reasons he was chosen as a brand ambassador for Ghandour Cosmetics, ‘Style Up’
 
"Even though I work with style app, I still have links with BO16 and other brands that Ghandour does. That’s the reason I’m here. I’m here for BO16 and I always support their activities”, he noted

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

TWO GIRLS' CONVERSATION IN A BUS Forwarded by Diqrulah

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

How I was Betrayed at PDP's National Convention in Port Harcourt - Ali Modu Sheriff

#Wizkid/Linda Ikeji Beef: Linda Ikeji Reports Wizkid To The Commisioner of Police

Those Behind the Fall of Naira Will Not Live to Enjoy It - Pastor Adeboye Places Curse on Greedy Nigerians

Why Marriage is Beyond Cooking & Praying for an Hour - Pastor Chris Ojigbani Talks on Trending

A Coward Who is Not Bold Enough to Name the Minister - Rotimi Amaechi and Ben Bruce Fights Dirty