Man With 'World's Most Unfortunate' Name Laments His Predicament...His Name Will Shock You Too

Frustrated by his seemingly unfortunate name, this man took to his Facebook page to lament his predicament.
The man's passport with his real name on it
 
In a Facebook post he wrote: "I find it highly irritating the fact that nobody seems to believe me when I say that my full legal name is how you see it."
 
'Phuc Dat Bich' felt the need to take to Facebook after no one believed that he was actually named 'Phuc Dat Bich', which actually sounds like "F**k that Bitch'
 
He posted an image of his passport onto the social networking sight alongside a rant which highlighted his frustrations.
 
Mr Bich wrote: "I find it highly irritating the fact that nobody seems to believe me when I say that my full legal name is how you see it.
 
"I've been accused of using a false and misleading name of which I find very offensive.
 
"Is it because I'm Asian? Is it?
 
"Having my [Facebook account] shut down multiple times and forced to change my name to my 'real' name, so just to put it out there. My name.
 
"Yours sincerely, Phuc Dat Bich."

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Country of Our Dreams: This is How Nigeria Looked Like Before the Coming of Politicians (Photo)

How Abba Moro, Others Cut Cost Causing NIS Recruitment Tragedy

CBN Security Guard Arrested for Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes

Goodluck Jonathan Goes into Exile in Cote d'Ivoire

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

Read What Lawyers Are Saying About the Kogi Elections After Audu's Death

Ooni of Ife to Wed Wuraola Otiti Zynab Obanor next Saturday