SCOTT DISICK SLEEPS OVER AT KOURTNEY’S HOUSE, KIM EXPRESSES SHOCK

1d
On Sunday’s episode of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” the mom-of-three updates sister Kim Kardashian about her life without the father of her kids.
“He’s like ‘I just want my family,’ or whatever and I’m just like, ‘Well what are you doing to try to change your life?'” Kourtney tells Kim. “There’s just a lot that would have to happen for him to get on a good path.”
As the two sisters get into a deep conversation about Scott and Kourtney’s relationship, Scott walks into the kitchen … and completely shocks Kim.
“It would definitely be a process. Do you think you would ever forgive him and get back with him?”, Kim asks her sister right as Scott enters the room looking for his car keys.
“I am like in shock. I haven’t seen him in so long,” Kim admits in a confessional. “He obviously spent the night and Kourtney didn’t mention that he was there! I thought Kourtney was really strong and firm and now are they back together? What is he…I just don’t understand.”

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Country of Our Dreams: This is How Nigeria Looked Like Before the Coming of Politicians (Photo)

How Abba Moro, Others Cut Cost Causing NIS Recruitment Tragedy

CBN Security Guard Arrested for Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes

Goodluck Jonathan Goes into Exile in Cote d'Ivoire

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

Read What Lawyers Are Saying About the Kogi Elections After Audu's Death

Ooni of Ife to Wed Wuraola Otiti Zynab Obanor next Saturday