It is Impossible to Kill Reverend King - Godson Reveals Shocking Details

A die-hard follower of Reverend King who was condemned to death by the apex court in Nigeria has discussed the immortality of the 'man of God'.
Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeugo (aka Rev. King)
 
In spite of the death sentence slammed on the General Overseer of the Christian Praying Assembly (CPA), Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeugo (aka Rev. King), one of his diehard godsons, Austin King, has said that it is humanly impossible to hang the condemned cleric.

Austin made this claim in an exclusive interview in Ajao Estate, Lagos, Saturday. Meanwhile, his church members also reacted to the news of his death by hanging in an opposite way.

The claim comes as a swift reaction to the Supreme Court’s affirmation of the death sentence by hanging earlier handed down by the Lagos State High Court and affirmed by the Court of Appeal.

Austin said: “I am holding unto what my daddy told us three to four years ago, that he ‘has not come back to this world to be hanged by anybody again except he hangs himself’! I joined this church as a little child; I am now 33 and married. I have no reason to doubt my daddy because I can testify that many of his prophesy concerning my personal circumstances that have come to pass.”

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

How Abba Moro, Others Cut Cost Causing NIS Recruitment Tragedy

CBN Security Guard Arrested for Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes

Country of Our Dreams: This is How Nigeria Looked Like Before the Coming of Politicians (Photo)

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

How a Nigerian Student Strangled His Lover to Death for Ignoring Him on Valentine's Day

Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate from ABU - Sahara Reporter's Publisher Maintains Stand

Ooni of Ife to Wed Wuraola Otiti Zynab Obanor next Saturday