Tiwa Savage's Son Utters First Word, Guess What He Said

Mavin Dynasty artiste, Tiwa Savage has shared her experience about her child uttering his first word.
Tiwa Savage and son, Jamil
 
Tiwa Savage has shared her experience with her son as he said his first words which happened to be his daddy, Tee Billlz.

Read below:

"Good Morning yummy mummies as most people are starting their day, we've probably been up for a few hours now as babies know how to interrupt our beauty sleep but that's ok because we love them more than anything. Anyhow Jamil is 6 months now and this morning I thought I heard him trying to say DaDa, Ahhhhh

I just quickly started saying MaMa MaMa MaMa before my husband heard, I mean I carried you for how many months, you come resemble your papa, now you wan come say daddy name first. Rara o, I go do ojoro LOL... but all jokes apart every new stage with your baby is so amazing, from first smile to first words to first steps. What was your babies first words"
 

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

How Abba Moro, Others Cut Cost Causing NIS Recruitment Tragedy

CBN Security Guard Arrested for Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

Country of Our Dreams: This is How Nigeria Looked Like Before the Coming of Politicians (Photo)

How a Nigerian Student Strangled His Lover to Death for Ignoring Him on Valentine's Day

Ooni of Ife to Wed Wuraola Otiti Zynab Obanor next Saturday

How Davido was Robbed of $60k at Gun-Point in SA - Kamal Ajiboye Tells Full Story