Rastafarian Whose Long Dreadlocks Give Him Supernatural Power


 
Themba Nkosi
 
A Rastafarian identified as Themba Nkosi has made a claim that has got people stunned.
 
Themba, a 38-year-old, believes his long hair makes him a supernatural force in bed!
 
However, accoding to Daily Sun SA, Themba, from Tsakane, Ekurhuleni, South Africa, said he does not let anyone – even his wife – touch his two metre long locks.
 
If they do, he fears he won’t be a Samson in bed anymore.
 
“My strength lies in my long hair. I get great ideas from it. People want to touch it but I forbid them,” he said. “My hair gives me strength to perform better in bed – but not even my wife may get close to it.”
 
To avoid his wife touching his hair while they’re in bed, Themba covers his hair with a doek.
 
“I can’t imagine life without my hair and that is why I protect it at all costs.”
 
Daily Sun bumped into Themba as he was strutting his hair in a Tsakane street.
 
His hair is so long that it touches the ground as he walks, so he has resorted to tying it up.
 
“Many people are seeing my hair for the first time today because I usually have it covered.”
 
It took Themba 15 years to grow his hair and he said he has no intention of cutting it.
 
The Rastafarian believes that his diet also contributes to his hair growing longer. “I’m strictly vegetarian.”

Comments

  1. Did you know that you can generate dollars by locking special pages of your blog / site?
    Simply open an account with Mgcash and add their Content Locking plug-in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari Presidential Media Chat Live Stream: Watch Nigeria's Leader Answer Questions On National Issues [VIDEO]

Drama as Filipino Priest Preach on Hoverboard During Mass in Church (Photo+Video)

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

INEC Announces Outcome of Nasarawa Bye-Election

#Football News: Arsenal Star, Mesut Ozil Embarks on Pilgrimage to Muslim Holy City of Mecca (Photos)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad in Lagos, Jumps Out of His Range Rover and Goes N*ked (Photo)

A Professor was Travelling by Boat on a high Sea By Kamisu Sarauta