I Can Stay Alone Without Friends Says Caroline Danjuma

Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma, has been in the news recently due to various criticisms emanating from one angle to the other which she is not always comfortable with.
image
Coming out to set the record straight, the actress has explained that she has not come to use social media for the benefit of anybody neither is she craving for followers or to show off her wealth.
She stated that she can actually stay on her own without the help of others while she called on those who insult her to mind their business as she is not ready to condone any form of insult on her various social media pages.
According to her, “I am not on Instagram to gain fans or show off and I love me enough to be alone. If you don’t like my page please feel free to swim away. I will not tolerate any bald headed rat coming to my page to insult me. Keep your demented opinions to yourself unless it is adding money to my account. My life my business.”


Source: NGTrends

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

TWO GIRLS' CONVERSATION IN A BUS Forwarded by Diqrulah

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

How I was Betrayed at PDP's National Convention in Port Harcourt - Ali Modu Sheriff

#Wizkid/Linda Ikeji Beef: Linda Ikeji Reports Wizkid To The Commisioner of Police

Those Behind the Fall of Naira Will Not Live to Enjoy It - Pastor Adeboye Places Curse on Greedy Nigerians

Why Marriage is Beyond Cooking & Praying for an Hour - Pastor Chris Ojigbani Talks on Trending

A Coward Who is Not Bold Enough to Name the Minister - Rotimi Amaechi and Ben Bruce Fights Dirty