Ighalo eyes victory over Man U

                       Image result for stoke city            VS                 Image result for manchester united                          

Odion Ighalo is high on confidence that his side can defeat a depleted Manchester United side in Saturday’s early game at Vicarage Road.  

                                
The Nigeria international, 26, has scored seven goals in 12 Premier League appearances so far this season and returns to the Hornets on a high after helping his nation into the third round of World Cup 2018 qualification.
With Louis van Gaal’s United blunted in attack due to Anthony Martial’s injury and Wayne Rooney’s illness and Ighalo is targeting Watford’s first win over the Old Trafford side since 1986.
“I’ve been working hard and giving my best, there’s nothing new since I’ve played against Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea,” Ighalo told Goal. “I’m looking forward to the game on Saturday and I just want to go back and relax for a day or two before the game and train.
“Manchester United are a big team, so I’m not going to say I’m a threat. Its teamwork, you know, I cannot play against 11 players alone. My team has been pushing in every game.
“We’re going to push Manchester United and give our best. As a striker I want to score goals and I hope to score on Saturday by God’s grace.
“If I don’t score, if we win the game, that’s the most important thing. I’m looking forward to the game and hopefully we’re going to have a good game.”


Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese Woman Sent to Prison After Setting Lagos Hotel Ablaze to Kill Lover

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

TWO GIRLS' CONVERSATION IN A BUS Forwarded by Diqrulah

Those Behind the Fall of Naira Will Not Live to Enjoy It - Pastor Adeboye Places Curse on Greedy Nigerians

Why Marriage is Beyond Cooking & Praying for an Hour - Pastor Chris Ojigbani Talks on Trending

A Coward Who is Not Bold Enough to Name the Minister - Rotimi Amaechi and Ben Bruce Fights Dirty

Neymar Opens Up on Links with Manchester United