Economy no go kill person by Martin Danladi

Image result for man eating goat head

I was eating goat head and enjoyn my Maltina at Madam calabar restaurant at ikeja  At 6pm a man entered the restaurant wit a brief case. 

I guess he was a big politician because his dressing and pot belly portrays it. He walked and sat down as everybody looked at him. Suddenly a woman came to him and started crying. 

The woman knelt down and told him dat her children and her wan die of hunger since her husband died. This man opened the brief case and gave dis woman five hundred thousand naira. 

The woman jumped up and left the scene in happiness. I was still watching wen anoda man started crying and came to him. 

He knelt down and beggged him dat he needed money to establish his bizness. This man brought  out ten million naira cheque (#10,000,000.00)and gave this man. 

This time, i started murmuring and practicing on the lie I would blow to have my own national cake. I started crying and went to the man. Immediately I knelt down, I heard
"cut!! Cut!! Cut!!". 

I turned and saw the director of the movie. He laughed  and said "o boi na movie we dey shoot here" oo.

Hahahahahah shame wan kill me. Chaii!! 

Economy no go kill person lol. 

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari Presidential Media Chat Live Stream: Watch Nigeria's Leader Answer Questions On National Issues [VIDEO]

Drama as Filipino Priest Preach on Hoverboard During Mass in Church (Photo+Video)

Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomhole Reacts to the Passing Away of Oba of Benin (Official Statement)

Good Deed: Police Officer Who Rescued the Kidnapped Lagos Schoolgirls Gets Presidential Honour (Photos)

68-year-old Swedish Woman Cries Out as 26-year-old Ugandan Singer Dumps Her After Entering Europe

Meet the Biafra Sympathiser that Helped Nnamdi Kanu Install Transmitters on MTN Mast (Photo)

I Wanted a Daughter So Bad But... - Actress, Omoni Oboli's Birthday Tribute to Her 3rd Son (Photos)