Goodnews! Osaze Odemwingie Signs for a New Club

Nigerian international, Osaze Odemwingie
Rotherham United have completed the signing of striker Peter Odemwingie on a deal until January, subject to FA and EFL ratification, SkySports reports.
35-year-old Odemwingie became a free agent after he was released by Stoke in the summer. He becomes new manager Kenny Jackett’s first signing, just days after taking charge
The former Nigerian international was delighted after the signing and said: “Rotherham and Bolton showed interest over the weekend. Time is not on my side at my age and the Championship is a bit closer to where I wish to be."
“Thanks to Bolton for their interest in me but I’m really pleased to join Rotherham. Kenny showed some interest in me a few months ago and we have been in touch since then. I am pleased he got a job and he offered me a contract.

“My intuition said I’d be fine and that something would come along eventually. Playing well in the Premier League is still helping me now. Class is permanent, form is temporary, so I just need to find my form. All the movements are still there.”
Odemwingie had arrived at West Brom - his first English club after joining from Lokomotiv Moscow. He scored 30 Premier League goals for the West Midlands club.

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Drama as Sacked Heads of Agencies Refuse to Handover

No One Could Satisfy Me Like Fela Kuti - Widow of Afrobeat Legend Speaks on Life with Fela

Country of Our Dreams: This is How Nigeria Looked Like Before the Coming of Politicians (Photo)

Goodluck Jonathan Goes into Exile in Cote d'Ivoire

Nollywood Actress, Omotola Ekeinde to Take Over Coockie Lyon's Role in Empire? (Watch)

Delta State University Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Female Student In Abraka Hotel

We Chose Sheriff for the Battle Ahead - PDP Governors Forum Reply Critics