Wayne Rooney will Miss Manchester United's Clash with Chelsea by Andrea

Image result for Wayne Rooney

Wayne Rooney will miss Manchester United's clash with Chelsea on Sunday with a muscular injury, Sky sources understand. 

Rooney sustained the injury in training and has not travelled to London with the rest of the United squad ahead of the game at Stamford Bridge,

The England captain has only been on the bench for United's last three Premier League games but he did start their 4-1 Europa League win over Fenerbahce on Thursday.

Whether he would have retained his place on Sunday is doubtful, but his expected absence should open the door for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to return to the line-up.

The Sweden great dropped to the bench for their European match in midweek along with Marcus Rashford, but both could be recalled against the Blues.

Victory in west London would move United above Chelsea into fifth place in the table but they have only won once in the Premier League since the end of August.

“There is one thing that Chelsea fans can be sure of now: I am Manchester United 100 per cent,” Mourinho said. “I want to win with United and make them the best, but I will always be respectful to Chelsea and it doesn’t matter what happens. I will never lose that feeling of respect towards the club.
“When I was growing up in Portugal, I was not a born Porto supporter – but I still gave my life to Porto. I also gave my life to Madrid, I gave my life to Inter and I gave my life to Chelsea. 

Jose Mourinho admits he will relinquish his status as the ‘Special One’ if he fails to turn Manchester United into champions within three years.

‘I have a three-year contract here [at United] and if I am here for three years the people will know that I have given everything to the club and that I am a professional and dedicated coach who gives himself 24 hours a day to United.

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

Buhari Presidential Media Chat Live Stream: Watch Nigeria's Leader Answer Questions On National Issues [VIDEO]

Drama as Filipino Priest Preach on Hoverboard During Mass in Church (Photo+Video)

How I was Captured into Slavery - Ajayi Crowther Writes in 179-year-old Letter

Man Beheads His Own Mom on Mother's Day

Girlfriend Bathes Boyfriend with Hot Oil Nearly Killing Him (Graphic Photos)

You Wont Believe What Was Discovered in Rihanna's Teeth When Her Photo Was Zoomed in (Photo)