How was ur day, hope all is well? by ABU Ramlah

Image result for cabin biscuit nigeria

I just want to let u knw that there is something I want to ask u now which I,ve been hiding from u for a very long time, sometimes when I want to tell u i feel discouraged cos i don't  knw if u re gona respond negatively, 

I just want to let u knw dat what i,m about to tell you has been a burden to me for a very long tym n i jst can't keep it in my mind any longer, 

So pls don't feel upset when i say dis to you, just knw dat it's from my heart and it's real, pls pls pls be sincere and tell me the truth How much is cabin biscuit in your Area?

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

Buhari Presidential Media Chat Live Stream: Watch Nigeria's Leader Answer Questions On National Issues [VIDEO]

Drama as Filipino Priest Preach on Hoverboard During Mass in Church (Photo+Video)

How I was Captured into Slavery - Ajayi Crowther Writes in 179-year-old Letter

Man Beheads His Own Mom on Mother's Day

Girlfriend Bathes Boyfriend with Hot Oil Nearly Killing Him (Graphic Photos)

You Wont Believe What Was Discovered in Rihanna's Teeth When Her Photo Was Zoomed in (Photo)