#TeeBillzBlast: Tee Billz Blasts Tiwa Savage on Instagram, Says She Will Never Find Peace

TeeBillz definitely did not wake up on the right side of the bed. He started out this morning with a series of posts on Instagram accusing Tiwa Savage of not being supportive of his career.
 
Tee Billz
He started with a throwback, unflattering picture of Tiwa Savage, describing how he made her into somebody when she was “100% insecure”.
He wrote, “@tiwasavage this was you when I met you with 100% insecurity. I remember when Wale called me about a girl that’s got talent and u told him I wasn’t interested! 
He continued with the narrative, down to their “first meeting” which he posted as a screenshot and declared that he will never let Tiwa’s mother reduce him to what she reduced her husband to.
He told Tiwa to ask her mum to ‘confess’.
He wrote: “Please just take care of JamJam. I sacrificed my life for you and put in work and my money to your success. You are Tiwa Savage the super star now right. You will never have peace with that fame. Your mother wants to turn me to what she turned your DAD to? I will rather Die. Ask her to confess what’s she’s done to me! All I did was look out for your success and forgeries g who I am”
People are hoping Tee Billz's account has been hacked but for now, we will keep updating you as this drama unfolds.

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Tee Billz Sniff Cocaine - Tiwa Savage

Couple Dumped and Cut Off their Newborn Baby's Private Parts in a Pit Toilet (Photo)

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting Drunk at a Party (Photo)

School Bullies Humiliate, Beat-up and Strip Female Teenager in Public Over an Argument (Photos+Video)

Flavour Caused Confusion on Instgaram

Fire Disaster at Kurmi Market in Kano State Goods Worth Millions Destroyed, One Person Died (Photos)