Tee Billz Sniff Cocaine - Tiwa Savage

Recent revelations has shown that it has not always been well in the celebrity marriage of Tiwa Savage and her manager turned husband, Teebillz.

Tiwa Savage finally addresses estranged husband, Tee Billz's accusations in exclusive video interview which she had with This Day's Azuka Ogujiuba.

During the interview, the songstress revealed that her husband was taking cocaine, turning alcoholic and leaving her with heavy debts from his ostentacious lifestyle.
 
She revealed that at one time she walked into his taking cocaine in their home.
 
A tearful Tiwa narrates:

"I walked in on TJ taking cocaine in my house in 1004 (Victoria Island, Lagos). I didnt even know he takes cocaine. I walked into the kitchen, and I saw him taking cocaine, so I screamed, and asked if that is cocaine. He started screaming that 'What am I doing here, where is the cocaine?'

"How can someone without money take cocaine? I called his parents and complained that I can deal with weed,but cocaine, No.

"So I am dealing with his alcohol problem, you come home late, infidelity, cocaine, bad debt, jealousy over my success."
 
The singer further said that for a while she has tried to get him help from pastors and counselors to help him get over his addictions.
 
Follow the link below to view Tiwa Savage exclusive interview on Tee Billz accusations:
 
Tiwa Savage Finally Addresses Tee Billz's Accusations In Revealing Interview

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Country of Our Dreams: This is How Nigeria Looked Like Before the Coming of Politicians (Photo)

How Abba Moro, Others Cut Cost Causing NIS Recruitment Tragedy

CBN Security Guard Arrested for Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes

Goodluck Jonathan Goes into Exile in Cote d'Ivoire

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

Read What Lawyers Are Saying About the Kogi Elections After Audu's Death

Ooni of Ife to Wed Wuraola Otiti Zynab Obanor next Saturday