#TeeBillzBlast: Tiwa Savage's Husband Blasts His Own Father

Teebillz has written  an open letter to his father, Mr Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr over the travails of his marriage with Mavin Records singer, Tiwa Savage which seems to have taken a nosedive.
Tiwa Savage and Teebillz
 
Read his short message below:
 
"To you Mr Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr.......... I tried my best not to be like you but instead of focusing on being a Better person I was worried about not wanting to be like you. I reached out and cry to you as my father but all you care about his yourself and your money........ I ended up having kids like you by multiple women and my first marriage and only marriage dint make make it to 2years just like the one you had with my mum. Why the F*ck did God Made you my father"
 

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Tee Billz Sniff Cocaine - Tiwa Savage

Couple Dumped and Cut Off their Newborn Baby's Private Parts in a Pit Toilet (Photo)

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting Drunk at a Party (Photo)

School Bullies Humiliate, Beat-up and Strip Female Teenager in Public Over an Argument (Photos+Video)

Flavour Caused Confusion on Instgaram

Fire Disaster at Kurmi Market in Kano State Goods Worth Millions Destroyed, One Person Died (Photos)