The Town of DIKWA, Sad Story of a Lady - Bits of Borno

I was visiting my father in Dikwa when the insurgents attacked the village.



 They abducted me and the rest of the women. They killed the men.
They took us with them and I lived for 1month in Sambisa Forest. They locked us up in a room. Some days they would pick a woman and she would be forced to sleep with them. They picked a different one every time.
We are allowed to cook just that i couldn't eat, i was in constant fear. And they kept my baby away from me; they would keep her under the harsh sun. She died. After my baby died I cried for days and decided to run.

I arrived two weeks ago to Maiduguri after walking for 3days. I can't talk a lot, I don't trust people, I speak only to my mother who I arrived with. Its better here, but I still miss my husband and I cry alot that my baby isn't here with me.
I've been told my husband is alive and in Dikwa. I just want to go back home'

Yagana

#documentaryphotography
#documentaryphotojournalism
#photojournalism #Maiduguri #Borno #Nigeria #dynamicafrica #resettlement #checkoutafrica #migration #refugecrisis

Comments

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964

ORDER FOR YOUR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES. +2348066186964
Buy

Popular posts from this blog

Tee Billz Sniff Cocaine - Tiwa Savage

Couple Dumped and Cut Off their Newborn Baby's Private Parts in a Pit Toilet (Photo)

Girls Flash Their Breasts for 100 Dollars in the Street (Photo+Video)

Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting Drunk at a Party (Photo)

School Bullies Humiliate, Beat-up and Strip Female Teenager in Public Over an Argument (Photos+Video)

Flavour Caused Confusion on Instgaram

Fire Disaster at Kurmi Market in Kano State Goods Worth Millions Destroyed, One Person Died (Photos)